We Respect Your Privacy
www.bankruptcy.org.uk respects the privacy of all our members and is committed to safeguarding the personal information which you provide us.
How is personal information collected?
- We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Delivery Policy – delivery timeframe, when service is received etc.;
Being an advertiser with www.bankruptcy.org.uk means you will receive a fast and efficient service when it comes to your advert going live on our site and distributed throughout our social media links.
If you agree to advertise with us as a paying client, then you can expect to see your advert go live on our website within 3-72 hours of payment being made. If we are waiting for Logos or information from you then this could take longer and will be clients responsibility to get to us, or for us to create this for you.
- Refund / Cancelation Policy – time frame etc. – When payment is made to us we consider that your order is placed with us. When placing the order, you will decide on the term of months that you would like the advertising to run with us. We block this space out for you and when the order is placed there is no refund policy for advertisers who advertise for 3 months or less, as we will be making the arrangements and spending time creating your advertising with us and this advertising will run for the duration of the agreed advertising time. If you are an advertiser who has specifically requested 3+ months of advertising, then refunds will be made for the total amount minus 3 months advertising costs. When cancelling advertising with us then we will require an email sent to email@example.com or a phone call to 07977 923 298 where the necessary updates will be made.
- Contact us page – the email, postal address and phone number on the PayPal account matching the email, postal address and telephone number on your website.
- Products and pricing –TBC
- Trading Name: www.bankruptcy.org.uk is a trading style of Statutory Law Limited Beck House, King Street, Knutsford, WA16 6DX
www.bankruptcy.org.uk enables advertisers at all levels of businesses the ability to promote their products and services through our ‘preferred’ member website (Preferred member means- A business or service that www.bankruptcy.org.uk Team consider as an all round value experience and service. We believe this is the only way to provide our members with a quality services, www.bankruptcy.org.uk offers users the ability to book directly through the www.bankruptcy.org.uk website portal.
What personal information does www.bankruptcy.org.uk collect, and why?
If users sign up to www.bankruptcy.org.uk we need to collect digital contact information in order that we can keep www.bankruptcy.org.uk users informed about things we think they will be interested in.
People can unsubscribe at any point.
www.bankruptcy.org.uk may use personal information about you for our own marketing and research purposes.
Will personal information be given to anyone else?
This is the client’s choice but www.bankruptcy.org.uk does not sell or give out personal information other than that that is required to provide and introduce services to clients that have entered their details electronically through either our website or associated social media networks.
Security of personal information
www.bankruptcy.org.uk protects the personal information it collects in a secure database. Administrators and moderators of www.bankruptcy.org.uk are required to treat personal information held by www.bankruptcy.org.uk as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal information. Absolutely no bank card details are collected or stored.
Access and correction
Under the Privacy Act, you do not have a right to seek access to information which www.bankruptcy.org.uk holds about you. For example if a complaint is made to us about one of the vendors we retain the right to not provide the complainants details if requested.
Directory clients have the right to ask us to correct information about them which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Your information online is a reflection of what you completed or supplied at the time of your signing up for our services and you are able to access this information by contacting us by email or telephone.
Online collection of personal and non-personal information
Links to other websites
Sometimes our website contains links to third party websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a non-www.bankruptcy.org.uk, please understand that www.bankruptcy.org.uk is not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.